The Ekiti State Government has set up a 13 man committee to ensure the smooth burial of the late elder statesman, Pa Ayo Fasanmi who will be buried on Tuesday August 4, 2020.
The late Afenifere leader, Pa Ayo Fasanmi, who died on Wednesday, July 29, aged 94 years, will be buried at his home town, Iye Ekiti in Ilejemeje Local Government Area of Ekiti State.
The committee, according to a government statement issued in Ado-Ekiti, the capital, would work with the family of the late elder statesman and the government of Osun State to ensure a befitting burial for the deceased.
The committee is headed by the Secretary to the State Government, Mr. Biodun Oyebanji.
Members of the Committee are:
1. Mr. Biodun Oyebanji – Chairman
2. Senator Bunmi Adetunmbi – Member
3. Hon Ibrahim Olanrewaju – Member
4. Hon Tope Ogunleye – Member
5. Chief Folorunsho Olabode – Member
6. Barr. Paul Omotosho – Member
7. Hon Femi Ajayi – Member
8. Mr Ayoola Owolabi – Member
9. Aare Muyiwa Olumilua – Member
10. Chief (Mrs.) Moji Fafure – Member
11. Brig-Gen. Ebenezer Ogundana (rtd) – Member
12. Chief Alaba Abejide – Member
13. Mr. Taju Adejumo – Secretary