FIRE AT THE VILLA! NO CAUSE FOR ALARM – GARBA SHEHU.

A section of the State House Chapel in the Presidential Villa was Thursday afternoon gutted by fire.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu described the incident as minor and attributed it to an electrical spark.

The presidential aide said the incident was recorded at a store near the State House Chapel in the Presidential Villa.

He said: “The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises.”

“Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded,” the presidential spokesman added

.

8 views0 comments

Social Media

  • White Facebook Icon
  • Instagram

CONTACT

Phone

Email

©Patmos Media Line. 

This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now